Wednesday, August 6, 2008


I just took this picture for fun. I HAVE to recommend this place to anyone who likes camping and outdoors. There are so many things to do. Swimming, a cool zip line, rock walls, paintballing, archery, four wheeling tracks for little kids and adults, horse riding, hay wagon rides, sand volleyball, tennis, playground for kids. A lot of the stuff costs money but we had an absolute blast. There is even a nice restaurant and a buffet that is pretty cheap there. Totally recommend it!!!! PLUS, hardly ANY bugs!!!!!!!!!
I just had to put this picture of Taylor cause She looks so happy. She is funny. She is moving like crazy.

1 comments:

Alicia Hanson said...

I love these pics so much!! Your little family is so cute! Congrats on Jon's student teaching! Brandon just finished school, and it is so relieving! You look so great and I am going to call you soon! Leash