Thursday, January 3, 2008

Me and Taylor. It was a pretty quick but exhausting labor. I was wanting an epidural but it didn't end up working so I got to do it natural. I would never to that normally like so many other brave women. But I got through it and am glad she is here!
Taylor and dad. Jon hasn't had sleep in two days. He came off a grave shift and came to the hospital for the 16 hours of labor. He is so tired. I let him go home and sleep after she was born.
This is Rylee the next morning. She is a lot happier today and actually let me give her a hug. I think she has the sweetest smile on her face.

1 comments:

Alicia Hanson said...

Erin!!!!!!!! Hi Hi Hi!!! Ok, so I really did not make my Blog, my sister did it for me and today was my first day playing around with it. I didn't even know I had a blog until a few days ago, funny! I LOVE looking at your pictures! You are good at this blog stuff! Your family is adorable!! Thanks for finding me and know I have one Blog friend Yaa!! Blogging will make it easier for us to keep in touch! I am so exited!!! I have sooooo many questions for you! Please call me 801-295-2083! Love ya! Alicia