Sunday, May 18, 2008

I got tagged!

SO HERE GOES....

What is his name? Jon Winters
How long did you date? 2 months until we were engaged, but five months total until we were married.
How long have you been married? About 5 1/2 years
Who is taller? Jon
Who eats more? Jon
Who is the better singer? Jon shares his singing voice way more than I do. He doesn't care if he sounds good or not and I'm pretty sure the neighbors hear when he does.
Who does the laundry? I usually do but I am guilty of letting it stack up pretty high before I do.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Wow, well he usually works graveyard shift so often times I share the bed with my girls cause I like having them right by me when he is gone. But when he is home, I do.
Who mows the lawn? Well we don't have a lawn but when we do, I will give him that privilege.
Who cooks dinner? I do mostly but Jon does cook good and does all the grilling.
Who drives? Jon. He says I am a crazy driver. Whatever!
Who is more stubborn? I dunno, we are both pretty stubborn. Probably him though.
Who kissed who first? Jon kissed me first but he likes to make me look stupid and says I jumped him. But I didn't.
Who asked who out? Jon asked me out first. To the demolition derby in Delta! Woo Hoo!
Who proposed? Jon did thank goodness!
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. A little to sensitive. Thats what girls are for though, right.
Who has more siblings? Jon has 1 more than I do.
Who wears the pants? I would say usually me but we make the important decisions together.

Ok KELLY and KARA! I tag you!!

3 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Cute new pictures. I would be crying to if I went down that slide head first. That looked pretty scarry. Hope you are feeling better. Love ya

Susanna said...

I believe Jon when he says you jumped him first:) I love all the new pics, you have the cutest kids. I miss you. Hopefully we can see you guys when we come home next week. Tell Jon Jaren is coming too. Love your guts!

Meladie said...

Thanks for following through on the tag! You guys are cute together...and as for who jumped who...well, my bet is on Jon for sure! He's a Winters!!