Saturday, June 21, 2008

Camping and.....Well sorta fishing trip!

Tay loved laying on her quilt and looking around. Something she had definitely not seen before.


Jon has been dying to go camping and fishing. We have not been at all this summer which is unusual for him. So we decided to take our little family camping and fishing. We just went up to Duck Creek. Our girls did so well. Rylee abolutely loved it. The fishing was a lot different than daddy thought it would be. Jon thought that by the way Rylee was talking about fishing, she would do so well and that it would be his regular ol' fishing but he couldn't have been more wrong. Ry just wanted to throw rocks in the water and she didn't want real bait on her pole, just the rubber fish that came with the pole. So when she went to cast it out, it got stuck on a rock and that Rylee attitude that we all know came right on out. She started screaming at the top of her lungs and threw her pole down the shore and went running. Pretty sure it scared all the fish away for the other people fishing, that is probably why they were glaring at us. Ha ha. It was a fun time though!

3 comments:

Meladie said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time! We FOR SURE have to go together one of these weekends. These pictures are way cute though. Taylor is so photogenic...she's so cute in every picture I swear! Glad you guys had fun.

Susanna said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I love Rylee's little attitude. Doesn't it remind you of the story about a certain someone who threw their new toothbrush at Dr. Lossee after her check-up??? I always crack up over your stories and videos of your girls:)

The Knudsen Family said...

Cute pictures. Taylor is getting so big and I just love her smile. Rylee is something else. I just love that girl. She really makes me laugh. I am glad that you guys had fun and were able to do this little camping trip. You are better than me I probably wouldn't go, you know how my last camping experience turned out. Just cabins or hotels for me please. Love ya. Talk to you soon. Hope you decide to come down this weekend. If not we will see you real soon.