Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Games opening ceremonies

So this is basically why we bought tickets, is to see the mascots, especially the crazy jazz bear! He was insane this year. But you should have seen, not Rylee, but Jon when we saw Cosmo, the BYU cougar. Jon said he had to get a pic of Rylee and Cosmo but I KNOW he wanted one. I guarantee he was thinking... Please let that be Bronco Mendenhall under that cougar costume!
The Salt Lake Bee
So Rylee loves her dad! There are never pics of me with Rylee because she always wants her dad. That's ok cause Jon loves it. They are little buds!
Rylee was so excited the whole day for the fireworks, but little did we know that Taylor would love them too. She sat like this the whole time and watched every firework. She loved it!

1 comments:

Susanna said...

I love the pic of Taylor watching the fireworks that is so cute! My favorite part of that video is your commentary at the end and then the camera shuts off...I was crackin' up. I love your guts!