Monday, August 25, 2008

Update

So I haven't posted in over a month and still not much is going on. We moved to Leamington at the end of July but Jon stayed in Cedar to work and save up some money. He finally got here last Wednesday and it has been so wonderful!!!! It has been a really hard past year with him trying to finish up school and work two jobs. Today is his first day student teaching and he was so nervous but looked very handsome. I hope it will be a good experience for him. We are starting a little pre-school with some ladies in Leamington which will be a very good experience for Rylee. She is so unbelievably shy that she really needs to be around kids. It will be good for her. Taylor is getting big and doing the "army crawl". It is nice but not all at the same time. She is happier cause she can move but she is trying to eat everything on the floor. Its fun though. I'm just hanging out at my mom's taking care of the girls so nothing new for me. We are looking forward to these next six months or so to see what happens with us and where we go. Hopefully things will work out!!!

3 comments:

The Lovells said...

Your in Leamington? I have to admit I am Jealous. Maybe someday I'll be able to move back to the Center of the Universe. It was fun to see how you and Jon are doing. Tell him hello for me.

Meladie said...

I have missed your posts! I haven't been blogging for a while...that place down by Zions looks SOO cool! We sure miss you guys...just seeing your girls made me get a little teary (not really hard to do these days :) Hope things are good for you guys up there. Talk to ya soon!

Susanna said...

I can't wait to hang out in Leamington with you guys! See you soon.