Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hello Again!!!!

Ok so I am finally blogging again after a month or so. I just am not getting pics like I should be and don't have the computer to do it so what I have are random pics but my girls are growing up before my eyes. We are having a good experience down here in Delta. (Well, Leamington). Jon will be finished up November 20th and we are hoping that there will be some jobs open somewhere. Jon is absolutely loving student teaching and coaching. Anyways, here's a few pics of what has been happening in our little boring life;)

5 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Cute pictures. Taylor is getting so big and so cute. And Ry cute too. Did Ry get her haircut. It looks different and cute in the Sunday pictures. We miss seeing you guys. You need to find something in St. George so we can maybe see you more ofter. Sounds like you're doing good. Love ya.

Webb said...

Cute Pictures! They are growing up so fast. I wish you guys were still down here. Maybe we will end up somewhere by each other. Can't wait till they are done with school. Well talk to you later

Susanna said...

OH ERIN! I'm so glad you caved and let Rylee have a kitten:) LOL I'm shocked! She is very deserving though, I don't think that anyone ever wanted a kitten more than Ry. So like her mom! Your girls are so adorable as always. Did Rylee get a haircut? I guess I never saw it down, but she sure looks cute. We miss you guys. I wish you could stay in Leamington forever so we could see you guys everytime we come home. Kennady talks about 'My friend Rylee' a lot. I hope you can keep posting, I love hearing your updates. Not boring at all. Love your guts!

All the Angles said...

Thanks for sharing the cute pictures of your little girls! Glad to hear things are working out for your little family! <3 Wendy

Brittney said...

Hey Erin! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how old they look! Time just flies by! Hope you are doing good. I'm going to be in Lynndyl next weekend watching Ethan Thursday and Friday, I should come up and visit!