Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Photos

So our family has never carved pumpkins. How bad are we. Well Jon was gone, of course, to a football game so I decided I would show Rylee by myself. Well the pumpkin was so small I was pathetic at carving it so grandpa stepped in. Even he had a hard time. It was one tough pumpkin.
My dad told her that you can eat pumpkin seeds so she pulled a handful of disgusting pumpkin insides out and put it in her mouth. SHe was unpleasantly surprised. We couldn't help but laugh. SO as little kids are, by time my dad and I finished carving the pumpkin, she was asleep. I never even got a picture of what it turned out like. Oh well!!
Last weekend JOn and Rylee decided to put the tent up outside and sleep in my parents backyard. INSANE!!!! It was so cold! I didn't think RYlee would last through the night. I went out the next morning at like nine o clock and this is what I found. I don't know how she was STILL sleeping at nine o clock in the morning. That is NOT like Rylee!!! It was cute though, they had a blast.

0 comments: