Friday, October 31, 2008

A Very Happy Halloween!!

We had a great Halloween this year!! My WHOLE family was down. That hasn't happened in, well, never! The kids were all able to go trick or treating together. We went to seven houses and they were done. Bummer for me cause I got no candy. Ha!
Taylor was a "crying pumpkin", and Rylee was a monkey and a princess. Kelly's twins were monkeys this year and when she found this out, she wanted to wear her last years monkey costume. So for the primary party she was a monkey and then a princess to go trick or treating.
Tanna, Isaac, and Rylee
Cinderella

5 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Cute pictures. I love the Bath hair. We had alot of fun seeing you guys. Wish we lived closer. Love ya.

Tanya said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I need to post my Halloween pics.

Crystal said...

Oh my heck they look so cute!! We need to do lunch or something sometime!!

Jenny Kay said...

Your kids are so cute! So are you..you look so good Erin! See ya in Leamington!

Jenna said...

Looks like a great Halloween! Yours and Kelly's kids are adorable! We need to hang out soon!! Call me.