Friday, November 28, 2008

Rylee's Santa Letter

Dear Santa:

My name is Rylee Winters. I have been a good girl this year. Oh yeah and to the elves and Mrs. Claus and the Reindeer.

My sister Taylor wants a drum and a jungle set. I want a bike and a bike helmet. I don't want anything else. I will share the jungle set with Taylor. I want Mrs. Claus to bring it to me.

My cat Spirit wants a bone so she can play fetch. She wants the elves to bring it to her.

Rylee


(So this is what she wanted written down for her santa letter. Jon wrote it for her and we laughed and laughed forever. It was so dang cute!)

4 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is a cute letter to Santa. You have to wonder where she comes up with some of these things. I love that all she wants is the bike but she will share Taylor's jungle set. I am amazed that Ry would ride the horse. That is great. Cute pictures. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. We were sad we didn't get to see you. Love ya.

Meladie said...

That's so cute and HILARIOUS. I love your girls, they are darling. I can't believe how many posts I've missed!! Good job, Erin! I've been missin' out on the updates....but I loved all the posts. It was so fun to see you guys this last weekend. My girls seriously love spending time with Rylee. I can't wait til we get together again...I just love the holiday time!

Susanna said...

That is so cute! Rylee is adorable:)

The Knudsen Family said...

I just showed Boston and Preston the video of Rylee riding the horse. They love it. Everytime it ends they say again again and Boston is now very mad because I stopped it to type this note.