Saturday, January 10, 2009

THE COPS ARE HERE!!!!!

So this morning we were at the Winters house and I was sitting at their computer blogging of course. I looked over and Taylor was messing with their phone so I got up and grabbed the phone from her. It looked like she had called someone cause it said the call had lasted over a minute. No one was there so I hung up. A few seconds later the phone rang. I answered and they said "Hi, this is the Millard County Sheriff's Office, we just received a 911 call, is everything ok." Taylor was screaming her guts out in the back ground cause I had taken the phone from her. I told them it was my baby, and that that is why she was screaming. She said "Oh that is fine, but the cops will be there any second cause they respond to all calls". Just a second after that, the doorbell rang and sure enough the cops were out front. I made Jon answer the door cause I was just dying. The cop just kinda chuckled and said he couldn't believe it was Taylor that had called. Usually older kids call. It was scary and embarrasing. I better start paying attention to my kids and save the blogging for when they are sleeping eh!

9 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny. Boston and Preston play with the phone all the time and I am afraid that is what is going to happen but luckily it hasn't yet.

Meladie said...

I'm dyin' laughing!! That is AWESOME! All your posts are so cute...I can't believe how many I've missed! My list didn't ever say you updated til today, and wow! look at all these updates! I can't believe how big Taylor is getting, it makes me kind of sad to see your girls getting so big cuz we miss them SOO much. I loved the pic of Rylee talking to Tayor 'bout the tree...she's got the "i'm the boss" look :) I recognize that from Macie :) Looks like you guys have been having fun and been busy. Hopefully we can get up there and see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

I love it... That is so funny!!!

Susanna said...

Oh my gosh, too funny! I'm glad you did so much blogging though, I love all your new pics!

Jenna said...

Too funny!! Your girls are so cute! It was so great to hang out the other night. We need to get together more often!!

The Briggs Clan said...

that is so funny! I locked my blog if you want an invite...e-mail me at the briggsfamily15@gmail.com. Would love to stay in touch! Thanks....Shara

The Lovells said...

That is a pretty funny story.

Crystal said...

OH MY WORD!!! That is the funniest thing hahaha LOL I can't stop laughing! So far I haven't had to deal with the 911 call yet, but I am sure it's coming soon!!!

Cassa Carter said...

It wasn't my husband was it? haha Kids are the best! We need to get together in the old town of Leamington. Love your guts, Cassa