Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Catching up

Well it has been so long since I have blogged so I thought I better catch up even though we have really been doing nothing. We are still here in Delta living with my parents and Jon has been subbing like crazy. It has been good that he has been able to work a lot but we are hoping to find a job soon. There have been two or three that he has been able to apply for but that is it. We are hoping more will come out in April. We are starting to worry that we will have to go out of state to get a job. I guess if that is what we have to do we will do it but we would love to stay in Utah. The girls are just busier than ever. Taylor is starting to say lots of different words and definitely puts up a fight with Rylee. As crazy as Rylee's attitude is, I am scared to say that Taylor's is even worse. Marcus (my brother) and Maria got married this past weekend and it turned out great. She was a gorgeous bride!! And Marcus looked pretty spiffy himself. We are so happy they are finally married, being high school sweethearts and all! Love ya tons M&M ! Well here are some pics that I have taken recently.

3 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Cute pictures. The girls looked so cute on Friday night. And the pictures at the temple are cute too. Glad we got to see you and can't wait until we can get up there again and spend more time.

Jenna said...

I love your pics. Your girls are adorable. And I've always loved the little gals with sassy attitudes! Good for them! Love your guts!

Meladie said...

I love all your pictures! Your girls are so cute. We seriously had so much fun last weekend seeing you guys. My girls could never get enough of Ry. We need to get together again soon. Love you guys.