Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Saturday turned out pretty crazy on our end. We sent Rylee up to sleep over at cousin Tanna's. Then she was gonna ride to the temple in the morning with them. Well Kara didn't have her curling iron so she flat ironed Rylee's hair. It looked cute when she got there but after about 10 minutes she looked like an orphan. The thing about it is that we were having the family pictures at the temple and we were all wearing matching clothes. Sad to say, I didn't really want Rylee in the pictures because she looked terrible and I didn't want her to see them when she grows up and say.... what is the deal? I look terrible! Jon promised me we could go back up to temple square and take pics of her again looking like her normal pretty self. Then...... we were waiting to go to the ceremony room and I reached in to get our recommends and there were me and JOn's but.... I happened to grab an old recommend of Jon's from 2004!!!!! He didn't get to go to his BROTHER IN LAWS wedding! I was devastated. Jon ended up staying out and watching the girls. I was so sad. The day ended up good and Marcus and Maria had a great day and I guess that is all that matters!











0 comments: