Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Taylor is a water girl just like Rylee was. She does not care what the weather is like outside, she will go out and pour water on her. She would live outside if I let her.
On Easter weekend, Jon had to go to a national park for his class so we went to Lehman Caves. Clint's family and Shari and Heather came. It was snowy but fun. Rylee absolutely LOVED the caves!!!Here is a picture of all the kids in a little cabin at Lehman's cave.
Rylee and Kennady! I am so glad they got to spend time together. They are hilarious together. They remind me of me and Susanna when we were younger.
The girls in their dresses on Easter morning. They both lookes so sweet. Wish I could get Taylor to smile for pics but she just won't.

1 comments:

Susanna said...

I love that picture of Rylee and Kennady! So Cute!!