Monday, July 14, 2008

So long internet:(

Well I am saying goodbye to my internet tonight. We are cancelling it since we are moving in a few weeks. I am so sad because my blog addiction is, well, probably not going to be an addiction any more. I will only be able to update every so often. So I am sad that I can't look at blogs every day but thanks everyone for letting me look at yours and I hope that I can update mine often. For those who don't know, we are moving July 31 up to Delta Jon will be doing his student teaching there. After he is done with that in November, we will start applying and see where we will end up. Anyways, so long and hope to be able to still keep in touch with everyone!

7 comments:

Susanna said...

How fun to be moving to Delta! Are you excited? We are hoping to come home in September so hopefully we can see you then:)

The Knudsen Family said...

What the $#!*^&!! You guys were our halfway point. Now where are we supposed to change our boys diapers?! J/K Thanks for all of the good times guys. Congratulations Jon. You made it a lot further than my junior high diploma. I guess we will have to count on Marcus for our halfway point now. Hope he doesn't mind. :)

The Knudsen Family said...

Hey if you couldn't tell that was Gary on that last comment. Anyway, we will miss having you so close. Jon should look for a job in Vegas. That would be fun. I know he won't though and thats ok. I hope you guys find somewhere great for Jon to start his teaching career. Have fun living with mom and dad. Love ya.

Jenna said...

Hey, I'm really so excited that you're moving to Delta!! Make sure to call me when you get settled and we'll get together!

Cassa Carter said...

Hey Er hole, I am so excited that you are moving back. We need to go to lunch, or at least go walking when I am in Leamington. Call me. Love your guts, Cassa

Alicia Hanson said...

Erin, that is so sad you will not be able to blog as much, I feel like you are the one who got me hooked! Your family is soooo cute!! Have a great time in Delta. Maybe you will move up to SLC next!!!

All the Angles said...

We miss you! Hope you come back soon! <3 Wendy