Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Fourth of July!

So the only pics I got this year were at the parade and Rylee was so dang onry!!! She would not let me take pictures of her so these were the best I got. She did like getting the candy though.
Taylor got to wear fourth of July clothes and Rylee didn't because her retarded mom forgot shorts. I was so sad!! I thought they would look so cute and patriotic but not Rylee. I'm terrible!
The best part of the parade was Rylee getting an Otter Pop. Well dad got it for her. She didn't wait for them to throw em, she ran out to the car and got it. It was cute.

1 comments:

Meladie said...

I love that pic of Taylor...she is the smiliest girl! It's so cute. I'm kind of sad we missed out on the Delta parade...our girls would've loved to be their with Ry. Oh, yea, and Poison DID rock!! We had so much fun!