Saturday, January 10, 2009

Miss Independant

So lately Rylee has been wanting to get herself dressed, do her own hair, and put makeup on (when I am not looking). The worst part about it is that when she does her hair, she will put anything in it. This includes liquid hand soap, lotion, shampoo, and lots and lots of hairspray. These two pics are strictly hairspray. It is so thick in her hair!!!! I couldn't even move it. And to top it off, aunt Heather's eye makeup. And the furry shoes look awesome too, don't ya think?
WOW!!!
This bottom pic is her doing her own hair. She uses about twenty elastics daily. I want to be a nice mom and let her keep it like that cause she just thinks it is soooo pretty, but it also makes me look like a bad mom, at least it looks like I don't know how to do hair. In the front, she usually has two little clips right above both of her ears. She seriously reminds me of shrek and his ears that poke out. Its funny and very interesting every single day!!!






2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is too funny. I love the blue eyshadow. She actually did a pretty good job at putting it on.

Susanna said...

Rylee is too cute, I love her ponytail!