Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's New.....

Well, I finally got a chance to update my blog. I have gotten so bad at updating because I am not patient enough to wait for pictures to upload. I am bad I know! Anyways, we had a great Easter. Kelly's family came from Las Vegas and M&M came for a day. It was fun and nice to see everyone. We really missed Kara and her family though. The girls were able to have three easter egg hunts and that was great for Rylee. It was a little much for Ry since her easter basket was completely full and she said she didn't have enough eggs. WOW!!!! We have pretty much made a decision on where to live. We went to Rexburg Idaho for an interview last weekend and fell in love with the City! The best part was spending the weekend at Kara's. She seems so far away so it was nice to see her! Anyways, after the interview they offered him the job. We were so excited and asked for the weekend to think about it. Meanwhile, Provo school district wanted him too but didn't know for sure if they had an opening. They promised to know by monday. Well, due to the EXPENSIVE insurance and a compute with the idaho job, we decided on Provo. They called on monday and offered a job to him. We don't know which school for sure but are excited and happy about the decision!!! (We will still see ya lots Kara, I promise!) Anyways, things are going well and I am just so proud of Jon for getting finished with school after SEVEN years of switching majors and finally deciding and getting done!! I love ya boyfriend!!! We are excited for graduation cause President Monson is speaking. That will be fabulous! Anyways, I am posting some of the pics we have had lately.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

You were really making me nervous talking about Idaho and everything. I so excited for you and the new job that just means more trips to Provo to hang out and SHOP.. Well see you tonight.. Love ya girl...

The Knudsen Family said...

Yeah you were making me nervous about Idaho too. I would have to kill ya if you moved that far. J/K. I am glad that for now you have chosen Provo and I hope that it works out for you and for Jon. Cut pictures. Rylee and Taylor looked so beautiful in their Easter dresses. Definetly save those, if I ever have a girl I will have to borrow them. Those were my favorite dresses. It was so fun to see you guys. Can't wait until we can get up again. One of these times we need to have another girls night when we can all get together.

Jenna said...

Congrats! (to you and John) I'm so glad that you won't be too far away. You're a great friend Er-hole and I love your guts!

Susanna said...

Erin! Don't do that to me! You had me so worried...I'm so glad you chose Provo:) Congrats Jon!!! I bet you're excited. It was so fun to get to hang out with ya in Leamington, I'll miss you guys being around when we come home. I love seeing Ry and Kenny together, it reminds me so much of me and you:)

Brittney said...

YAY!!!! We will get to play all the time!! I'm soooo excited!!!!