Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Lied!!

Ok, so most people already know but the last post i wrote is kinda not true anymore. So I talked about going to Provo. But a few days after we decided on Provo, they called Jon and said that there were going to be openings in delta. We thought for a day or two because if we applied we would pretty much be losing our opportunity in Provo. Well, we did it anyways and yesterday we got a call saying he had gotten the job! We are very excited. I am so proud of Jon for everything he has accomplished. He has worked so very hard. I love you with all my heart Jon and thanks for always taking care of us, even though you went with no sleep and worked two jobs and went to school all in one day for a year. I can't believe its finally over!


MOTHERS DAY RECAP
I had a great mothers day this year. Rylee ran up and gave me a card and told me happy mothers day. The card was from Jon but she wrote a "T" and an "R" for Rylee and Taylor all by herself . She was so proud of it!! We went to church and much to my surprise, She actually stood up on the stage with the primary and sang mother's day songs. Most of you who know Rylee, know thats not exactly normal for her, well, unless she has her face covered and is frowning. But, hands were down and she had a huge smile on her face!!!!! They did the cutest little presents in primary and little cards that asked questions about moms. She said I look prettiest....in a dress, and my favorite place to go is.......to the store, and other questions but it was so sweet it made me cry. I'm so lucky to be a mom to my beautiful little girls!!!! They truly make my life full of joy. And thanks to my awesome husband for making me feel so special on Mother's day! I pretty much milked it for all it was worth. He was probably sick of me by the end of the day but thanks for not showing it boyfriend!!! I love ya to death! I'm also so grateful to have a fabulous mom. She is the best mom. I have always been able to talk to her about anything and she would do absolutely anything for her children. Jon always makes fun of me and my sisters and even Marcus cause we are always talking to my mom. But I think it means something good. I''m so grateful to be so close with her! Now with my kids, she does the same thing. They love her so much and just think the worlk of their grandma Pace! Thanks for letting us live in your house and destroy you things for this past year. Ha! I love you so much mom. And also a thanks to Shari, my mother in law, who is the best. She does so much for us! Thanks shari, we love you.

HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY!!!!


3 comments:

Susanna said...

Halleluja!! I'm so happy for you Er-hole! Delta Rabbits Forever:)

Meladie said...

Awww...cute Rylee, I'm glad she got up there and sang for you! She's so cute. We sure missed seeing you guys this weekend...but it sounds like next weekend we'll be up there again. Congrats again to Jon. That's so awesome he got that job and you get to stay in Delta! We're proud of ya Jon!!

The Lovells said...

Send my congrats to Jon. That is awesome you will be living around Delta. Good luck.