Monday, April 5, 2010

Re-commited to blogging.....I think?

Ok Ok.... So my husband asked me tonight...I wish you were still blogging. And with that, here I am. I guess I will just start out by updating since last june. Ha Ha. You would think that would be hard but nothing much has happened. We stayed here in Delta because Jon got hired on as a Special Ed teacher at the Delta High School. He is really enjoying it. We bought a home in January. We love it. We are just down the road from the High School and two houses away from Jons parents! It has been good. Our home is an older home. Built in 1952, or something like that. We have little by little been updating it. Rylee has been in pre-school this year and loving every second of it. She has learned so much. I can't believe how much she is growing up. She most definitely has a mind of her own. I can no longer just pick out clothes for her because she WILL NOT wear them. She has her own style. Almost every day she wants to wear things that A....don't match and B..... are OLD! Oh well! She is a sweetie. Taylor is also a spunky little thing. She can most definitely hold her own against Rylee. She can make Ry cry in point 2 seconds. She is 2 and she counts to seventeen and can say the alphabet to k. Its crazy to me how much the second child learns with an older sibling. She is so hilarious! I love my girlies!! Well, I am gonna give this another shot (blogging). I don't have internet at my house so I have to do it at my in laws... which takes more time to get it done, but we will give it a shot.

Here are some pics of my girls with their cousins. We had a fun easter weekend. All cousins were down on both sides so it was fun to get to visit with everyone, except Kelly and Marcus. Top pic is of my girls and Tanna in their easter outfits from Grandma Pace. So cute! Bottom pic is of Rylee with Macie and Brooklyn. Their hats are part of the Piniata they had at Grandma Winters. We had lots of fun with everyone!



Here is Taylor putting on her lip gloss from the easter bunny. She is a lipstick freak!! She just sits and puts it on over and over and over with a little bit of smacking in between each application! ha she is so funny!


Thought Ry looked sweet in this pic. The headband she is wearing is usually on her head 24/7. She got it because we went to get haircuts and she didn't want on....unless I would get her the headband.... the little manipulator!! Guess we both got what we wanted. But she wears that thing everyday, whether it matches or not! Love this girl to death!

A pic of daddy and his girls a few weeks ago. We took the girls to disney on ice and stayed in a hotel the night before. There is nothing they love more than swimming in a pool so it was great. Despite the day from hell that followed this night!!!!!













18 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Wow. I was so shocked when I got on my blog and noticed your name at the top of the updated ones. I am so glad you are getting back into it. I have missed your posts. The girls are so cute. I love all 3 in their Easter outfits. You never told me about you day at disney on ice. I'll have to hear about it sometime. Keep up the blogging. Can't wait to see more.

Susanna said...

Shut the front door!! I guess I'll have to tell Jon thanks :) I love your girls' spunk, they are so cute!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few, Ken is way excited too:)

Kara said...

I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BLOG AGAIN!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Holy cow was I excited to see a post from you! Your girls are adorable and we will have to get together next time I come up to Delta. Keep up the posting!!

Jenna said...

I'm so glad you're back!! I love having you in Delta! But, we still need to get together more. We have a lot of decorating projects to do this summer for sure! LYG

Jenna said...

Oh, send me an e-mail to weebody@hotmail.com so that I can add you to my blog. Love ya!

Meladie said...

YAY! I'm so glad your back! We had so much fun seeing you guys this weekend. I just wish it was more. Hopefully this summer we'll be seeing ya lots! Oh, and FOR SURE keep blogging...I've missed your posts!

Cassa Carter said...

Oh so cute!!! I am glad that you are back... I was beginning to think that I was the only one still blogging! Love your guts!!!

The Lovells said...

That is awesome that Jon was hired at Delta High. Someday I hope to get back to the old stomping grounds. Good luck with the blogging.

Callie Hansen said...

Erin, hi! Polly gave me your blog address. I need your email address to send you info on the HS 10-year reunion. Can you email it to me at deltahigh2000@gmail.com Thanks!

Tanya said...

Rylee reminds me A LOT of Kayla! I can't believe how big she's gotten. I guess they all do that when we don't see them for awhile. It was good talking to you the other day.
p.s. Keep blogging. ;)

All the Angles said...

Aren't we all, trying to get back into blogging! Trying AGAIN!!!

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Flip Flops international level shoes shoe brand designer Stuart Weitzman American famous shoes shoe designer Stuart Weitzman, by the evening clothes shoes which carves magnificently enjoys a good reputation the international scene, the depth pursues British Princess Kate Middleton as well as an audiences Hollywood star holds, middle includes: Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba, Rachel McAdams, Kate Hudson, Kim Kardashian, Leighton Meester, Eva Longoria, Taylor Swift, Jessica Biel, Tory Burch Sandals and so on.
But Stuart Weitzman designs every year for the Oscar film festival a series of high-quality evening clothes shoes, are in the city one of focal point hot words. Red, black matching loses face, borrows in which Tory Burch Flats by the paillette plays the part to build the unlined upper garment to make the star light sparkle the style. Nine point trousers just right, again match the big dew instep's high-heeled shoes, serves as contrast lithely the sexy flavor Tory Burch Boots.

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Flip Flops international level shoes shoe brand designer Stuart Weitzman American famous shoes shoe designer Stuart Weitzman, by the evening clothes shoes which carves magnificently enjoys a good reputation the international scene, the depth pursues British Princess Kate Middleton as well as an audiences Hollywood star holds, middle includes: Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba, Rachel McAdams, Kate Hudson, Kim Kardashian, Leighton Meester, Eva Longoria, Taylor Swift, Jessica Biel, Tory Burch Sandals and so on.
But Stuart Weitzman designs every year for the Oscar film festival a series of high-quality evening clothes shoes, are in the city one of focal point hot words. Red, black matching loses face, borrows in which Tory Burch Flats by the paillette plays the part to build the unlined upper garment to make the star light sparkle the style. Nine point trousers just right, again match the big dew instep's high-heeled shoes, serves as contrast lithely the sexy flavor Tory Burch Boots.

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Sandals females in the complaint high-heeled shoes opposition high-heeled shoes, the Genghis Khan 2 promotion codes their major reason are: The high-heeled shoes are one kind of oppressive full performance, will put on the high-heeled shoes very not to be comfortable the foot, even will be very painful, moreover easy to trip and fall. This is actually they do not have put on the high-heeled shoes to the material base causes Tory Burch Boots.
The Genghis Khan 2 gift parcels consider put on the high-heeled shoes only lightly to move in smooth the extremely road surface jogging, also how to get so far as the foot pain Tory Burch Flats? Therefore is putting on the high-heeled shoes is aristocrat's symbol, also even if therefore the ordinary female will put on the high-heeled shoes also to increase suddenly several point aristocrat makings and elegant, this kind of aristocrat makings often may give the human by the pleasant change of atmosphere unusual refined feeling. Today the instruction puts on the high-heeled shoes for everybody ten big secrets Tory Burch Flip Flops.

Mama Bear said...

Hey, would love to have another update from you guys. I'm not on FB anymore so sometimes I feel out of the loop on things. I have updated mine with family pic if you wanna check it out.

Your cuz,
Susan

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

very cute kids

SUBHA said...

Are you talented Professional artist Star or artistic production company you are in right place?
http://artistonic.com